Fulltime Copywriter at Procurement Blog
*** Fulltime ($400 per month)
- 6 month contract, with the possibility to extend
- Fluent English**
→ You’ll write attractive and informative content about the world of procurement to help negotiators around the globe to improve their deal results
→ You’ll also be in charge of publishing your articles within WordPress using the Divi builder.
Things that make you happy:
#1 Getting the ‘best deal’ makes you excited
#2 You love to write in a catchy informal way
#3 You love to work hard and are excited about the progress
This schedule makes you excited about your day:
09:00 – 09:30 Doing some keyword research to explore new content ideas
09:30 – 12:30 Writing an article about the 11 most important Negotiation Styles and how to counter them
12:30 – 13:00 Lunchtime baby! Well. At home, since you’ll work remotely 😉
13:00 – 16:00 Writing an article about 15 negotiation strategies every procurement manager should try
16:00 – 16:30 Call with the founder. Checking in about work and life!
16:30 – 17:30 Uploading your new articles to WordPress and hitting the publish button
17:30 – 17:31 Closing your computer, doing a small dance, celebrating another exciting working day!
These are things you identify yourself with:
- You’re an experienced writer and are able to transform ‘boring’ articles and data about procurement and negotiations into more informal tone of voice
- You’re fluent in English. Actually, your friends ask you to check their English grammar all the time.
- You’ve got at least 1-year of working experience related to copywriting or writing in general.
- You’ve seen the backend of a website, and have a rough idea of how websites are built
This is what you’re looking for in a job:
- Learning more about procurement, negotiations, and SEO.
- 20 holidays per year. Need more? We can talk.
- LOTS of responsibility. You love working on your own and don’t need a boss telling you to work harder. You’re motivated internally!
- You love coming up with new creative ideas, and you want all flexibility to experiment.
- A flat organization without any hierarchical structures.
- Working from home.
#1 Go to https://procurementtactics.com/start-job-application/ and apply.
#2 You’ll receive a test.
#3 If the test looks good, let’s call.
#4 Sign a contract (1 month probation)