7 Trending Articles in Procurement – October 2022
1. Rate of MSP, procurement of crops increasing continuously after implementation of new farm laws: Tomar
Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar on Wednesday hit back at those propagating “misinformation” about MSP with the emergence of the new farm laws. Tomar said that the rate of MSP and procurement of crops was increasing continuously after the implementation of the new farm laws.
2. The Greek Naval Procurement Program: One chance to get it right – Naval Post- Naval News and Information
The current procurement competition for the Hellenic Navy is probably the most interesting procurement program on the planet right now, not least because the Greeks have managed to force the crème de la crème of Western Naval manufacturers into a competition of rarely seen competitiveness.
Read the full article: https://navalpost.com/the-greek-frigate-procurement-program/
3. Centre approves procurement of 56 transport aircraft from Airbus Defence – Rise East – Latest News, Updates, Analysis and Social Media
The Indian government on Wednesday approved the procurement of 56 transport aircraft from the Airbus Defence and Space S.A of which 16 aircraft will be delivered in flyaway condition from Spain, while the remaining 40 will be manufactured in India.
4. World Bank blacklists four Nigerian firms for procurement fraud – International Centre for Investigative Reporting
THE World Bank has suspended at least four Nigerian firms for engaging in procurement frauds. They specialise in hydro-engineering and construction such as dam and waterworks construction, surface and underground water supply schemes, and erosion flood control.
Read the full article: https://www.icirnigeria.org/world-bank-blacklists-four-nigerian-firms-for-procurement-fraud/
5. Cabinet Approves Procurement Of 56 Transport Aircraft For Indian Air Force
Apart from Tata Consortium, the project will give a boost to aerospace ecosystem in India wherein several MSMEs spread over the country will be involved in manufacturing of parts of the aircraft.
6. A new age for insurance procurement
In this episode of the McKinsey on Insurance podcast series, we discuss the opportunities available to insurance carriers, vendors, and partners in light of the huge tremors the COVID-19 pandemic has sent through global supply chains.
7. Summer In Bruges: The Procurement Collusion Strike Force Turns Its Eye Overseas
While most of us have been returning to some normality this summer by heading back to favorite vacation spots, the Procurement Collusion Strike Force (“PCSF”)—an arm of the United States Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division—remained in the office.
Read the full article: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/summer-in-bruges-the-procurement-5244463/
Hi there! My name is Marijn Overvest, I'm the founder of Procurement Tactics.
Want to take your negotiation results to the next level?
"Very useful course, many actionable strategies"
Want to close better deals? Prepare faster and achieve deal results you have been dreaming of? This course is a perfect fit for ambitious procurement & sourcing professionals. Enroll now and equip yourself with the full range of skills needed to master the deal.