Procurement Boot Camp
Procurement Boot Camps are targeted skill-building programs that combine teamwork, accountability, and concrete deliverables to drive better deal results and assemble high-performing procurement teams.
Procurement Boot Camp Demo
Popular Procurement Boot Camps
T-Shaped Procurement Boot Camp
Prepare your people for the future of procurement by turning them into the ultimate allrounders:
- Procurement teams that have a mix of T-shaped professionals outperform a team of generalists
- By stacking the three most popular Boot Camps, we develop T-shaped competency profiles that turn your people into highly effective problem solvers and key drivers for effective procurement
Negotiation Boot Camp
Prepare your team for negotiations that are crucial to the business by leveraging empathic negotiation design:
- Learn hands-on methods on how to take the lead in negotiations
- Learn negotiation tactics & tricks to achieve better deal results
- Learn from industry experts who negotiated billion-dollar deals
Procurement Strategy Boot Camp
No results without clear plans. Learn how to transform data into power and build a personal procurement strategy:
- The result will be an actionable procurement plan that helps to focus and deliver savings
- Our proven 5-step method helps to create the strategy
- Link business goals with your procurement strategy to achieve better results
Sustainable Procurement Boot Camp
Prepare your business for the future by adopting sustainable strategies with your procurement team:
- Learn all about the latest trends and regulations in sustainable procurement
- How to transform your organization toward sustainable procurement
- How to implement sustainable procurement tactics
Boot Camp Overview
Procurement Tactics’ Boot Camps are intensive cohort-based programs that combine the power of self-paced online procurement courses with teamwork, hands-on projects, a demo day, and (optional) live facilitated session.
What Makes a Boot Camp Different?
Focus on applying knowledge
Boot Camps add an extra layer of practice on top of the tell-show-do-apply learning approach of the learning modules by having learners work in groups on a pre-defined objective.
Foster community & teamwork
The cohort-based approach fosters a feeling of community which translates back into more collaboration on-the-job and higher employee engagement.
Clear milestones, group work, and (optional) blended learning sessions provide accountability to keep up with the program and finish self-study modules on time.
Clear impact & ROI
The targeted nature of Boot Camps and pre-defined timeframes drive visible impact in terms of deal results in the deals that matter.
See an immediate ROI
Companies that invest in procurement capabilities perform better:
* According to research by McKinsey
as likely to have a higher EBIT margin
as likely to have higher growth in EV/book value
as likely to have higher sales growth
Impact through behaviour change
As a manager, you don’t need metrics related to learning progress and grades. You are looking for on-the-job impact through observable behavior change in the deals that matter.
And that’s exactly what the hands-on training, clear timelines, and focus on a specific skill drive: behavior change!
Pre and post-assessments help learners track their progression and provide guidance for their continuous development after the Boot Camp.
Get a price quote
Do you recognize the need for upskilling and want to explore how Procurement Tactics helps you build high-performing procurement teams? Or do you have specific questions? Let’s have a chat. Click here to schedule a call in my calendar. Talk soon!
Founder Procurement Tactics (contact me at email@example.com)