What is it?
In this 3-hour negotiation masterclass, you’ll experience a complex negotiation from the beginning to the end, and will play an active role in its success.
You can expect to:
- Learn the best negotiation frameworks available today
- Prepare your negotiation plan with your team
- Negotiate a Harvard executive-level business case
- Compare your results against other teams in the room
- Learn many critical lessons that you’ll never forget
Who should join this masterclass?
This masterclass is perfect for any business professional that is involved in negotiations in any way:
- Procurement, finance, consultants, insurance, venture capital, private equity lawyers, IT leads
What is the result of this masterclass?
In this masterclass, you’ll have better negotiation skills and:
- Increase the ROI on all deals you’re working on
- Learn the best frameworks in the market
- Have fun with your team
About the trainer
Rens ter Weijde is a Dutch negotiation expert who has coached many business professionals on negotiations:
- CEO at KIMO & former McKinsey consultant
- Harvard alumni
- Experience in the field of negotiation at Politics (G20 top), Large corporates (C-level), Consultancy firms (partners), Global banks, Venture capital, Law, and Mergers & acquisitions
Reviews from participants
What you should know
This masterclass targets practical negotiation skills. Price ranges between $3000-$5000 based on company needs.
One masterclass can fit up to 25 participants. In case you want to train a bigger team, we can split them up in multiple days.
7 days before the masterclass each team will receive the negotiation case. The masterclass will take +- 3 hours in total.
This negotiation masterclass can be done both online and offline. We’re experiencing success in both versions, so you can decide what you prefer.
See an immediate ROI
Companies that invest in procurement capabilities perform better:
* According to research by McKinsey
as likely to have a higher EBIT margin
as likely to have higher sales growth
as likely to have higher EV/book value
Get a price quote
Do you recognize the need for upskilling and want to explore how Procurement Tactics helps you build high-performing procurement teams? Or do you have specific questions? Let’s have a chat. Click here to schedule a call in my calendar. Talk soon!
Founder Procurement Tactics (contact me at email@example.com)